The Kawasaki Ninja H2 is a motorcycle that defies the laws of physics. It is a machine that combines the mind-bending power of a supercharged engine with the state-of-the-art technology of a hypersport racer. It is a machine that delivers pure performance on the road, unmatched by any other motorcycle worldwide.
The Supercharged Engine
The heart of the Ninja H2 is a 998 cc, four-cylinder, liquid-cooled engine with a centrifugal-type supercharger. The supercharger was designed in-house by Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd. (KHI), the same company that produces jet engines, rockets, and satellites. The supercharger compresses the air intake up to 2.4 times the atmospheric pressure, resulting in a massive boost of power and torque. The engine produces an awe-inspiring 231 horsepower and 104.9 lb-ft of torque at 11,000 rpm.
The supercharger is incredibly efficient at compressing air while minimizing heat. As a result, the compressed air does not need to be cooled by a big, bulky intercooler. The supercharger matches the engine’s characteristics, allowing high-efficiency operation over various conditions. The engine also features dual injection, digital ignition, dog-ring transmission, and Kawasaki Engine Brake Control (KEBC) for optimal performance and control.
The State-of-the-Art Technology
The Ninja H2 has many advanced electronics that enhance the rider’s experience and safety. The motorcycle features a Bosch Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU) that measures the acceleration and deceleration of the bike in six directions: longitudinal, transverse, vertical, roll, pitch, and yaw. The IMU works with Kawasaki’s dynamic modeling software to provide real-time feedback and adjust electronic rider aids.
Some of the electronic rider aids include:
- Kawasaki Cornering Management Function (KCMF): This system monitors the engine and chassis parameters throughout the corner and modulates the brake force and engine power to assist the rider in tracing the intended line.
- Kawasaki Traction Control (KTRC): This system offers nine modes of intervention to suit different riding conditions and preferences. The system also incorporates wheelie control to prevent unwanted front wheel lift.
- Kawasaki Launch Control Mode (KLCM): This system helps the rider achieve a quick and smooth start by limiting the engine speed and optimizing the fuel delivery.
- Kawasaki Intelligent anti-lock Brake System (KIBS): This system is a high-precision brake system that prevents wheel lockup during braking and enhances stability and feedback.
- Kawasaki Quick Shifter (KQS): This system enables clutchless upshifts and downshifts for seamless acceleration and deceleration.
- Öhlins Electronic Steering Damper: This system provides optimal damping force according to the speed and acceleration of the bike, ensuring stability and comfort.
The Ninja H2 also features an all-digital TFT color instrument panel that displays various information such as speed, rpm, gear position, fuel level, odometer, clock, riding mode, boost pressure, boost temperature, and more. The instrument panel can also connect to a smartphone via Bluetooth and display notifications, calls, messages, and navigation through the Rideology app.
Kawasaki Ninja H2 Design
The Ninja H2 is a technological marvel and a visual masterpiece. The motorcycle features a lightweight trellis frame of high-tensile steel that provides rigidity and strength while allowing flexibility for dynamic performance. The frame also incorporates a swingarm mounting plate that eliminates the need for additional cross members and enhances the bike’s handling.
The motorcycle also features a unique aerodynamic design that generates downforce at high speeds. The design was inspired by KHI’s aerospace division, which produces jet fighters and rockets. The bike features airfoil cross-sections with Gurney flaps on the mirror stays that create negative lift or downforce. The bike also features winglets on the upper cowl, increasing downforce and stability.
The Ninja H2 also boasts a highly durable paint that reflects light from different angles, creating a mirror-like effect. The paint is called Mirror Coated Spark Black, consisting of multiple layers of silver-mirror paint over black base paint. The paint is resistant to scratches and chips due to its particular coat layer that allows some elasticity.
The Ninja H2 Carbon is a unique edition model that features a carbon fiber upper cowl that reduces weight and adds exclusivity. The Ninja H2 Carbon also has a serial number plate on the supercharger casing that indicates its limited production.
Kawasaki Ninja H2 fast
The Ninja H2 is a speedy motorcycle. It has a supercharged engine that produces a lot of power and torque. The top speed of the Ninja H2 is around 200 mph (320 km/h) 1, while the track-only Ninja H2R can reach up to 249 mph (400 km/h). Some riders have also achieved higher speeds with modified Ninja H2s, such as 226.9 mph (365 km/h) and 236 mph (380 km/h). The Ninja H2 is one of the world’s fastest and most powerful production motorcycles.
The Ultimate Street Machine
The Kawasaki Ninja H2 is a motorcycle that has no equal. It is a motorcycle that delivers unparalleled performance, technology, and design. It is a motorcycle that is built beyond belief. It is the ultimate street machine.